PRAG- Training of Trainers (ToT)
The Regional Development Program Albania (RDPA) in collaboration with the Albanian School of Public Administration (ASPA), will organize five trainings on the Practical Guide to procurement, grant award and contract procedures for European Union external actions (PRAG), in Albania.
An in-depth training session (4 days), called Training of Trainers (ToT), took place on 23-24-25-26 May 2022 with the participation of highly qualified professional staff of ASPA, high level ADF staff, OSFA and professionals of Line Ministries.
Furthermore, the training was focused on:
• PRAG Overview – including e-PRAG/PRAG and all contractual annexes which are available for consultation and download.
• The key elements of management of EU Funds.
• The different Management Modes
. • The basic procurement, tender, contract procedures applying to EU external actions for different types of contracts: Service, Supply, Works and Grants.
• How to use PRAG/e-PRAG and its annexes.
• How to draft a Terms of Reference (ToR).
More “light” overall trainings (2 days)- the Basics -, on the same topics, will be held for the staff of the Municipalities of Albania. These trainings will be conducted in the following days in each of the 4 Regions, respectively Tirana, Korca, Shkodra, Vlora.